Pitchfork Land & Cattle Co.
- Private ranch with over 23,000 acres in Lea County, New Mexico
- Predominantly oilfield support functions
- Primarily frac water supply (from on and off ranch), storage, recycling, and disposal
- Also, field operations yards, caliche wellsite supply, lodging, etc.
- Advised ranch as it considered expanded water joint ventures and a sale
- Contacted over 300 potential buyers
- Financial investors, water companies, oil companies, international groups, oilfield service companies, and midstream companies
- Sold to Concho Resources for $82 MM
“Concho was pleased with the opportunity to make this acquisition in support of our regional operations. Chiron was transparent and efficient.” — Concho Resources
Private ranch with over 23,000 acres in Lea County, New Mexico.
The Chiron Solution
Advised ranch as it considered expanded water joint ventures and a sale.
Sold to Concho Resources for $82 MM.
Meet Our Author
Founder | Managing Director
Mr. Johnson is a founder of Chiron Financial and has over 30 years of experience in investment banking.