Impacts of the Energy Crisis: How Energy Costs Will Affect Your Business
Co-Founder Scott Johnson and former United States Ambassador to Romania Adrian Zuckerman hosted a webinar on the energy crisis and what it means for businesses in Europe and the United States.
Co-Founder of Chiron Financial Scott Johnson and Former United States Ambassador to Romania Adrian Zuckerman discuss the impacts of the energy crisis and how energy costs will affect your business in a free webinar, moderated by Tom McNulty, Energy Finance Expert and Managing Director for Chiron Financial.
• Macro impacts on companies: fossil fuels vs. green energy
• Challenges in energy transition and challenges resulting from energy transition
• Social and political factors impacting the U.S. and Europe
• Prioritizing objectives including climate control, food shortages and cost, high general inflation, destroyed industries, affordable heating and cooling, and minimizing recession/job losses
• Micro impacts on industries and companies: intensified focus on availability of inputs and materials
Watch the free webinar:
Meet Our Author
Founder | Managing Director
Mr. Johnson is a founder of Chiron Financial and has over 30 years of experience in investment banking.