Mr. Bell has led national commercial banking client-coverage lines of business at JPMorgan and HSBC.
As functional CEO, he was ultimately responsible for all aspects of Group performance including final client/prospect approval, structuring and risk/return retention decisions on hundreds of companies. Tom has comprehensive experience with corporate and investment banking products and services having advised and financed companies through 1980s, Great Recession and 2014-2017 energy price drop including:
• RBL/ABL/working capital/cash flow/international finance
• Distressed/restructuring situations
• Acquisition financings
• Public and alternative capital markets
• Commodities/interest rate derivatives
• ESG/I and Reputational Risk evaluation
Tom also has practical experience with ESG/I Risk. At JPMorgan, he was Business Sponsor of the 2011 inaugural ESG review of 100 mid/small cap and private equity oil and gas clients in his Group. Since 2018, Tom has devoted significant time to ESG/I Risk and its impact on both Capital Providers and Capital Consumers.
Education and Credentials
- The University of Western Ontario, MSc. (Geology)
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts (AB)
- FINRA Registered, Series 7 and Series 63 Securities Licenses