Mr. Bosch brings significant analyst and portfolio management skills as well as valuable international perspective to client transactions.
He is responsible for:
- Planning, structuring and executing financing and M&A transactions.
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses.
- Conducting industry and company research and analysis.
- Devising and executing strategies that enable companies and stakeholders to capitalize on the core strengths of their business and assets.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients throughout the transaction process.
Prior to joining Chiron, he held several positions of increasing responsibility with Bank of New York Mellon’s Financial Institutions Group. Most recently as an Associate, he managed ten portfolios on the ABS Market valuing over $2 billion for some of the largest global investment management corporations and led a team of senior analysts. As a senior analyst, he produced complex financial models on portfolio performance, helping to drive business through dedicated client service. In addition, he created reports designed to detail compliance with indentures, covenants, and credit agreements among other risk parameters for a client’s institutional investors. As an analyst, he constructed cash flow models and performed due diligence on underlying securities detailing credit profiles, debt schedules, and interest rates on various CDOs, hedge funds, multi-currency deals, and SPVs. He also developed an automated tool to decrease time spent submitting high volume trades, resulted in millions of dollars in cost savings. He is fluent in Spanish.
Education and credentials
IE Business School, Madrid, Spain, International MBA
University of Houston, B.A. Political Science (Magna Cum Laude), International Business minor
FINRA Registered, Series 79 and 63 Securities Licenses