Vice President, Business Development
Ms. Tran supports the financial advisory and investment banking assignments to deliver clients high-quality advice.
Born and raised in Paris, France, Ms. Tran moved to the United States in 2013 to open the American branch of an international energy company headquartered in Europe.
She started her career with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Paris performing auditing and accounting duties. The spirit of teamwork while dealing with tight deadlines fueled her desire to grow in the financial field. Carrying this experience into the energy industry, Ms. Tran was employed for fifteen years in this sector, with the last eight as the company’s US branch manager.
She has expanded her knowledge in the finance industry as an associate for Chiron Financial LLC for two years. Ms. Tran supported financial advisory and investment banking assignments to deliver high-quality counsel to our clients, including performing historical and projected financial analyses and business due diligence. She is currently the Vice President, Business Development at Chiron Financial LLC.
Ms. Tran’s passions include cooking, golfing (she has a 7-handicap), and exercising.
Education and Credentials
- FINRA Registered Representative
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE, Austin, Texas)
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor (Bureau Veritas, Houston, Texas)
- Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance (CNAM; Paris, France)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA), Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI), Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Member