Investment Banking Analyst
Chiron Financial LLC (“Chiron”) is an international middle-market investment banking firm serving the needs of operating companies and institutional investors. Headquartered in Houston, TX, the firm has additional investment banking representatives in Boston, Dallas, New York, Paris, and Geneva. Chiron investment banking specializes in the full range of private capital raises (debt, equity, and hybrids), M&A, and financial restructuring (both inside and outside of bankruptcy) and focuses on the needs of established companies in the energy, agriculture, consumer, financial, healthcare, industrial, technology, and business services sectors. Chiron has over a 20-year history of success in serving the needs of the middle market.
To better manage our growing book of business, Chiron wishes to hire a full-time in-office investment banking Analyst for our Houston headquarters.
Successful Analysts thrive in our highly collaborative culture that rewards individual initiative and find unlimited opportunity for personal and professional success.
• Conduct preparation and review of materials related to capital raising, M&A, and financial advisory engagements for clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, pitchbooks, and 13-week cash flows
• Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
• Update, expand and improve our customer relationship management (CRM) database (salesforce.com)
• Develop and update various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, capital raising, and restructuring transactions
• Perform various valuation methods – comparable companies, precedents, and DCF
• Other assignments as needed to further expand and improve our investment banking capabilities
• 1+ year(s) of accounting (preferred), investment banking, corporate finance, or credit experience required
• Knowledge of financial accounting, ability to understand financial statements and how they relate to each other; financial modeling skills, ideally including three statement financial models
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics required (BBA, MS, or MBA applicable)
• Strong academic achievement – typically a GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale during collegiate tenure
• Demonstrate maturity, integrity, and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment, both individually and as a team player
• Superior organizational and time management skills, and the ability to efficiently manage multiple project in a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and superior work ethic
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; presentation skills
We expect your workplace will be at our downtown Houston office.
Please submit your resume and cover letter below.
Investment Banking Analyst
Thank you for your interest in joining the Chiron team. Please fill out the form below and attach your resume and cover letter.