Forest Park Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center (the “Company”) was a physician-owned, 54-bed state-of-the-art medical facility including 32 private rooms, 16 family suites and 6 intensive care beds. While in operation, the Company had approximately 175 employees including 115 full-time employees and 60 part-time employees
- Despite increasing case volume and growing revenue, cash-flow was constrained during this critical stage of development
- Undercapitalized prior to opening
- Collapsing and dysfunctional management company
- Chiron was engaged as Financial Advisor and Investment Banker to preserve the value for stakeholders
- The Company filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
- Retained by the Company to assist in the exploration and pursuit of strategic alternatives including a refinancing, restructuring or sale of the business
- Conducted a comprehensive marketing process to both strategic and financial buyers and lenders and held ongoing discussions with the Company’s various stakeholders
- Successfully managed operations and navigated the Company through Chapter 11 and 363 sale to a strategic buyer
Undercapitalized prior to opening.
The Chiron Solution
Chiron was engaged as financial advisor and investment banker to preserve the value for stakeholders.
Successfully managed operations and navigated the Company through Chapter 11 and 363 sale to a strategic buyer.