Manufacturing and Industrial
- AMSCO (the “Company”) is a steel service center that fabricated and supplied light steel products for residential, apartments and industrial construction
- The Company was in Fort Worth, Texas, and provided products and services to western OK, North TX, and TX panhandle since 1952
- The Company was owed by a Fort Worth based family
- Metal staircases used in apartments construction were a staple inventory product of the company
- Chiron arranged the sale of the Company to DFW Steel LLC
Chiron arranged the sale of the Company to DFW Steel LLC.