Managing Director, Business Development
Ms. O’Leary is a dynamic business development executive with an extensive background in financial sales.
As Director of Business Development, she works closely with founder and family owned businesses as well as sponsor-backed companies to raise capital for growth or transition.
She focuses on creating new client relationships with those business owners, board members and investors of middle-market companies seeking to pursue strategic alternatives as well as deepening existing firm referral relationships.
Prior to joining Chiron, Lauren was a Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald, where she was instrumental in rebuilding the firm after the September 11 terrorists’ attacks, re-establishing hundreds of institutional client relationships and developing new accounts in equity and credit markets.
- Alliance of M&A Advisors (AM&AA)
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) NY Chapter Programming Committee
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA) NY Chapter Marketing & Communications Committee.
- AACR Party With A Purpose, Co-Chair
- Fresh Air Fund, Tutor & Fundraiser
- Robinhood Foundation, Nativity School Board
- St. Jude Taste of Wall Street, Fundraiser
- Wings Over Wall Street, Fundraiser