Mr. Gautier-Winther brings significant investment, fundraising and transactional experience as well as experience across broad industry sectors including aerospace and defense, business services and human capital staffing sectors. As an associate, he is responsible for:
- Planning, structuring and executing financing and M&A transactions.
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses.
- Conducting industry and company research and analysis.
- Devising and executing strategies that enable companies and stakeholders to capitalize on the core strengths of their business and assets.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients throughout the transaction process.
Prior to joining Chiron, Mr. Gautier-Winther was a Senior Associate with Union Capital Associates L.P. in the Greater New York area. He was responsible for deal sourcing and review, modeling, analyzing returns and onboarding new portfolio companies. While there he closed several acquisition deals, including Resource Employment Solutions and Phoenix Fabricators & Erectors, Inc. He also worked as an Associate at Arrowhead Investment Management helping source and analyze new investment opportunities while working on operational improvements at existing portfolio companies. Previously, he was an M&A Investment Banking Analyst at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey. He is proficient in French.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce, B.S. in Commerce with a concentration in Finance; Minor in Economics