Mr. Meteyer brings Chiron clients valuable insights gained from his international banking background coupled with his engineering expertise specializing in energy.
He is responsible for:
- Planning, structuring and executing financing and M&A transactions.
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses.
- Conducting industry and company research and analysis.
- Devising and executing strategies that enable companies and stakeholders to capitalize on the core strengths of their business and assets.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients throughout the transaction process.
Prior to joining Chiron, he served as an Analyst at Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking in Houston, where he underwrote and monitored a portfolio of upstream oil and gas financing facilities. In addition, he was in charge of several portfolio management duties such as handling the provisioning analysis for the RBL portfolio and building new tools for the business (most recently implementing a new Loss Given Default evaluation model).
Previously, he worked with Total and Engie (formerly GDF Suez), where he handled the valuation of power contracts for large corporate customers. He also has experience in assessing the impact of regulation on businesses as well as credit risk analysis and market analysis. He brings a facility with three languages.
Education and credentials
Colorado School of Mines, Master of Science, Mineral and Energy Economics
Institut Français du Pétrole, Master of Science, Petroleum Economics and Management
École Centrale Paris, Master of Science in General Engineering